Open Carry Specific > OC Questions

Schools

<< < (2/5) > >>

KelticKowboy:
Is what you are stating in conflict with the OC Chart at the link below when it comes to OCing without a CPL?

http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php?topic=31.0

EM87:
I would not OC on school property without a CPL.  I don't believe that a purchase permit would hold up in court as a license to carry on school property.  I'm not sure about the distance, sorry.

SpringerXDacp:

--- Quote from: EM87 on April 16, 2010, 02:42:13 AM ---I would not OC on school property without a CPL.  I don't believe that a purchase permit would hold up in court as a license to carry on school property.  I'm not sure about the distance, sorry.

--- End quote ---

Keltic asked:  "...are there any federal laws about being a certain distance to a school with a gun?"

You are certainly correct though and it can;t be stressed enough, do not OC on school property without a CPL.

stainless1911:
Agreed, trust me, its not gonna fly, I was accused of it when I wasnt, and still found responsible of a civil infraction.

EM87:

--- Quote from: stainless1911 on April 16, 2010, 10:35:15 PM ---Agreed, trust me, its not gonna fly, I was accused of it when I wasnt, and still found responsible of a civil infraction.
--- End quote ---

You were accused of concealing on school property, is what I understand.  I'm not sure if that's what you meant here or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version