Author Topic: CPLs Infringing on Right to Bear!  (Read 11468 times)

Offline CrossPistols

• Legal Musings
  • Charter Member Mundy Twp.
CPLs Infringing on Right to Bear!
« on: January 07, 2011, 08:47:28 PM »
   CPLs are Unconstitutional. 

Now I don't need people to Agree with me, I'm sure many of you are on the same page. What I need is help trying to legislate them out of Existence.  I need to build a coalition of Members, and gun owners, who are willing to discuss this issue. MOC meetings, and events will obviously be good places to discuss this, but if there are some other times, and places you'd like to get together on this issue let me know. 

CPLs are Violations of the following;  2nd Amendment, 4th, 9th, & 10th. Not to mention the Michigan Constitution Article 1 Section 6
Hotel Sierra Lima Delta!

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: CPLs Infringing on Right to Bear!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 08:43:38 PM »
On this issue we can agree. Now I would think asking the board of MOC to work in conjunction with other 2A groups might be a more efficient way to approach this. Just trying to help board@miopencarry.org

P.S. where the hell is Mundy, MI.
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline CrossPistols

• Legal Musings
  • Charter Member Mundy Twp.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 06:48:19 AM »
On this issue we can agree. Now I would think asking the board of MOC to work in conjunction with other 2A groups might be a more efficient way to approach this. Just trying to help board@miopencarry.org

P.S. where the hell is Mundy, MI.

On the 2nd Amendment rights groups to join forces would be grand, but as with all politics the Peoples view, almost always gets lost in the Political Agenda of an  Elite few!  Mundy Twp, it is south of Flint. I live in one of those grand examples of the Monopolized Post office. I live in Mundy Twp., my mailing address is Swartz Creek, and my twp. meetings are in a Teeny Tiny Town called Rankin.
Hotel Sierra Lima Delta!

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »
Yikes, that's a lot townships/mailing /city hall info to keep track of! No one in the government has heard of the K.I.S.S. theory apparently? :P   
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline BTAvery

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 12:22:24 AM »
Yikes, that's a lot townships/mailing /city hall info to keep track of! No one in the government has heard of the K.I.S.S. theory apparently? :P

you realize the government is about as anti KISS as you can get there is nothing more complex then our government I think astro-physics might be easier.

Offline Big Gay Al

• MOC Member
  • Rock Island Armory 1911A1 FS Tactical .45 ACP
    • Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
  • First Name (Displayed): Al
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 10:42:02 PM »
   CPLs are Unconstitutional. 

Now I don't need people to Agree with me, I'm sure many of you are on the same page. What I need is help trying to legislate them out of Existence.  I need to build a coalition of Members, and gun owners, who are willing to discuss this issue. MOC meetings, and events will obviously be good places to discuss this, but if there are some other times, and places you'd like to get together on this issue let me know. 

CPLs are Violations of the following;  2nd Amendment, 4th, 9th, & 10th. Not to mention the Michigan Constitution Article 1 Section 6
To be more exact, it's not CPLs that are infringing, it's the laws regarding CPLs that infringe.  The Gun Free School Zone act infringes also. 
Big Gay Al
Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols