Author Topic: COMMON SENSE..?  (Read 17840 times)

Offline METL

Re: COMMON SENSE..?
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »
LoL...  ok, I will revise the quote for CV67PAT...

You will get better judgement and attract more positive attention and consideration with being nice and intelligent than being rude and pissy.

Happy now?   :D

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 11:48:53 AM »
I'm never happy.

It just appears that a couple of turds have been attracting flies. (ie: Stainless the Cowboy Clown and the Airsoft Little Freak).
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 12:13:55 PM »
Pat I needed a laugh... thank you for the flies homily!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline drtodd

• MOC Member
  • MOC Charter Member
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 11:19:23 PM »
Pat I needed a laugh... thank you for the flies homily!

Got to admit... I chuckled too.  ;D
"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." Miller v. U.S. 230 F 486 at 489

"Where rights as secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which will abrogate them." Miranda v. Ariz., 384 U.S. 436 at 491 (1966).

anetsprungen

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2011, 06:04:29 AM »

I made my point their are some good people that open carry and a lot of  idiots out their that just want to aruge...(they did it here)  that is their right and it is also my right to say what i want..(p.s. auto surgeon your telling  me tone it down.. is this a site for adults or kids?)

This "site" is for "families".  This particular board is viewable by anybody, including non-members.  We get men, women and children browsing our forum without ever joining.

While it is your "right" to say what you want, it is NOT your right to do so on this forum if it violates the FORUM RULES in the opinion of the board Moderator or a Forum Administrator.  There are steps we can and do take, up to an including deleting a whole thread and all the comments associated with it, as well as banning an individual from future postings.  So, please be considerate of other members, children and adults, who may be offended and when in doubt, check the FORUM RULES <http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php?topic=70.0>.

Roy Sprunger
Forum Administrator

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2011, 02:03:05 PM »
+1, Carry On. 8)
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline CrossPistols

• Legal Musings