Author Topic: Wikipedia Open Carry topic-MOC, Inc. listed  (Read 5436 times)

Offline venator

• MOC Member
    • My Parents Open Carry book order
Wikipedia Open Carry topic-MOC, Inc. listed
« on: March 07, 2011, 02:11:34 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_carry

Open carry topic at Wikipedia.

MOC, Inc. site referenced at end. Ponderosa  ::) event listed.
Family book on OPEN CARRY go to: http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/
Looking forward to having more smites than posts.  Thanks all.
The above are my opinions only.  Please seek an attorney concerning all questions of law.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 03:34:14 PM »
On January 30, 2010 Members of Michigan Open Carry ( [2] ) Were eating at a local Ponderosa Steakhouse in Lansing, Michigan When the local police department came and forced the citizens to leave. A person rumored to be a United States Marine was Carrying an AR-15 At this open carry event. A brief verbal argument ensued between the loud mouth leader of the open carry group and the Lansing Police Department. No arrests were made,Some of the Law enforcement officers at the scene were given reprimands for their actions arising from the incident.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline FatboyCykes

Re: Wikipedia Open Carry topic-MOC, Inc. listed
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 06:31:13 PM »
On January 30, 2010 Members of Michigan Open Carry ( [2] ) Were eating at a local Ponderosa Steakhouse in Lansing, Michigan When the local police department came and forced the citizens to leave. A person rumored to be a United States Marine was Carrying an AR-15 At this open carry event. A brief verbal argument ensued between the loud mouth leader of the open carry group and the Lansing Police Department. No arrests were made,Some of the Law enforcement officers at the scene were given reprimands for their actions arising from the incident.

ROFL