Author Topic: Hamaneggs suit begins!  (Read 8474 times)

Offline hamaneggs

Hamaneggs suit begins!
« on: June 05, 2010, 08:26:21 PM »
Friday I signed up with Steve Dulan to represent me in my "1983" suit.I am hopeing,with the help of MOC.Inc and the 2A community,that we can move forward on our committment to the Freedom of "THE PEOPLE" BEARING ARMS FOR THE DEFENSE OF THEMSELVES AND THE STATE(THE PEOPLE)! God Bless You All! Rev. Jeffery T. Haman.
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline FatboyCykes

Re: Hamaneggs suit begins!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 08:44:15 PM »
Wow, great to hear it Jeff, here's to hoping all goes well, and our rights are furthered.

On a side note, I'm assuming there has been no further progress with Dwyers?

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 10:05:28 PM »
sorry but what are you suing for? i admit ignoranc but i hope it will be forgiven because i am new here.
shaun
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline EM87

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 10:21:03 PM »
I have no idea either.  Please tell.
"You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87 (from opencarry.org)

Offline RandyK

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 01:16:27 AM »
This is the youtube video of hameneggs encounter. I will let him tell the whole story since I do not know all the details.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 01:19:59 AM by RandyK »

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 06:31:15 PM »
Wow, great to hear it Jeff, here's to hoping all goes well, and our rights are furthered.

On a side note, I'm assuming there has been no further progress with Dwyers?
Dwyers? Him and the city attorney didn't give me the time of day! I guess it was the ignore him he'll go away plan!
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 06:34:00 PM »
This is the youtube video of hameneggs encounter. I will let him tell the whole story since I do not know all the details.

The video will tell the story!

Offline EM87

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 10:21:40 PM »
Wow, that's ridiculous!  Give 'em hell!
"You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87 (from opencarry.org)

Offline drtodd

• MOC Member
  • MOC Charter Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 09:47:02 PM »
Go get 'em, Hamaneggs!
"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." Miller v. U.S. 230 F 486 at 489

"Where rights as secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which will abrogate them." Miranda v. Ariz., 384 U.S. 436 at 491 (1966).

Offline northofnowhere

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 11:06:22 PM »
I don't know where to start, so I won't.  Jeff,  good luck, take them for every penny you can.  I heard them threaten you getting hurt for OC, actually hurting you, and making up laws as they went.  WTF is up with write us certified letters when you walk your dog legally?  Anyways, good luck and stay strong!

-north
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline smellslikemichigan

• MOC Member
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 07:31:20 PM »
updates?
"I like users who quote themselves in their signature lines." -smellslikemichigan

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 07:46:20 PM »
 8) +1 We wish you God Speed, Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline TERMINATOR

• TERMINATOR Sport Fishing Charters - Pentwater, MI
  • First Name (Displayed): Freedom Is NOT Free...
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 08:03:08 PM »

I especially liked when Deputy Dawg1 says "If you have a CPL you can't Open Carry" and Deputy Dawg2 backs him up on that declaration and then they "cut you a break" and decided to let you go.

And yes...how about an update on this?

Did you drop the lawsuit?
Shooting up my addiction to FREEDOM
Life Member NRA
Member GOA
Member MOC

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »
He took $5000 and an OC training for Warren.

Offline TERMINATOR

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 05:33:03 PM »

Nice!

I would have ask for a published public apology to from the Warren police as well but I would say he came out good.

Way to go!  I bet the Warren cops know the laws now! 8)
Life Member NRA
Member GOA
Member MOC

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 05:39:27 PM »

Nice!

I would have ask for a published public apology to from the Warren police as well but I would say he came out good.

They will as soon as Jeff and the leadership of MOC train them.

And expect a news conference also from Jeff when things get ironed out.

This is a huge victory for open carry.

Thank you Jeff for going the distance.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline TERMINATOR

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 09:14:28 PM »

Nice!

They will as soon as Jeff and the leadership of MOC train them.

And expect a news conference also from Jeff when things get ironed out.

This is a huge victory for open carry.

Thank you Jeff for going the distance.

That is great.  I too applaud Jeff (and the MOC) for educating Warren but am sorry for what he was put through.
Life Member NRA
Member GOA
Member MOC

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 03:07:32 AM »
Thank You and all involved!There's still work to be done.Improving the safety of OCers from ignorance and carelessness must continue just as returning us to full 2A freedom,as our Founders noted ,in writing(Bill of Rights)!CARRY ON!