Author Topic: Open Carry Dinner in Kalamazoo 3-22-11  (Read 5272 times)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Open Carry Dinner in Kalamazoo 3-22-11
« on: February 22, 2011, 03:02:19 PM »
Join MOC for dinner at Theo and Stacy’s family restaurant in Kalamazoo on 3/22/11 at 6:30pm. We have really enjoyed meeting here in the past so we hope this is in your neck of the woods so you can come out. We will continue our free raffle give-aways, they seem to be a crowd pleaser. See you there!

PLEASE NOTE: As an official MOC Sanctioned Event and per MOC's new policy Long Gun Open Carry will not be allowed.

RSVP Count Thus Far: 30

Directions http://tinyurl.com/5tmo929
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 12:35:48 PM by autosurgeon »
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
Re: Open Carry Dinner in Kalamazoo 3-22-11
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 12:32:58 PM »
Less than 4 days to go! I will see you all there!!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 09:16:00 AM »
See you all tomorrow 6:30 PM!

See the first post for directions!

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 09:41:45 PM »
I spoke with one of the owners today to give her a heads up on numbers. She let me know they are very happy we have chosen to return to their establishment!

See you all at 6:30 Pm on Tuesday!

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 10:02:52 PM »
Well I and 24 other folks had a good time! And MOC has 3 new members!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:05:23 PM by autosurgeon »

Offline Golden Eagle

• MOC Member
  • I VOTED
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 10:21:30 PM »
 :-\ Well at least my hat got in the picture :D
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."

George Washington

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 11:06:59 PM »
Where were ya? OPSEC  8)

anetsprungen

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 10:37:27 PM »
It was a good turnout, wasn't it?  Good news on the new members!

I can abide a large crowd out doors, but inside, it is a whole different matter.  I stayed as long as I could, but I am not a people person and crowds really do bother me.  But I am very glad I went and enjoyed the conversation while I was there.

Thanks, Ryan, for organizing the dinner.  It was also good to see Mastiff & the Missus, too!

Also, I'll be looking for that announcement about a bike ride!  But I don't know if I can handle 200+ miles on one trip.  ;)

Roy
 8)

Offline Bronson

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 10:29:23 AM »
I stayed as long as I could, but I am not a people person and crowds really do bother me. 

I think I was sitting right behind you and I didn't get a chance to introduce myself.  Anyway, I understand...I wouldn't want me sitting behind me either  ;D :P

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine