Author Topic: Seeking a good .45 hollow  (Read 11042 times)

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
Re: Seeking a good .45 hollow
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 02:56:50 AM »
Never thought of that. I always use the slide release to drop the slide. Except on my HK USP models. They go into battery, from the slide locked back condition, upon insertion of a loaded mag. I'll pay attention to this now. One more thing to worry about.

As far as your feed issues, weren't you having the occasional problem with the silver tips all along?
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline BTAvery

Re: Seeking a good .45 hollow
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 08:21:19 AM »
Never thought of that. I always use the slide release to drop the slide. Except on my HK USP models. They go into battery, from the slide locked back condition, upon insertion of a loaded mag. I'll pay attention to this now. One more thing to worry about.

As far as your feed issues, weren't you having the occasional problem with the silver tips all along?
Yes I was having a feeding issue with them but I had still had quite a few so I shoot about 25 rounds and they worked perfect. I still want to try the critical defense from what people were saying about them on here and if the place has the federal might as well see if they work better.