Author Topic: Eric from Kalamazoo area  (Read 3388 times)

Offline eflint49

Eric from Kalamazoo area
« on: March 22, 2011, 02:54:46 PM »
I've been active on the MGO forums for almost a year so I am familiar with a few names here already, but I decided to register here since I will be at the MOC Kalamazoo dinner tonight.  I'm a CPL holder, but I almost only choose to open carry my pistol for comfort, accessibility, and crime deterrent.  I believe criminals choose helpless victims, and the mere presence of an openly carried pistol will cause one to look elsewhere.  My better half and I shoot together as frequently as possible, and she also plans on pursuing her CPL when the time is right.  She open carries with me when she can.

Lastly, thank you MOC for all of the work you are doing, particularly the current fiasco in Lansing, on behalf of law-abiding carriers in our state!

Offline northofnowhere

Re: Eric from Kalamazoo area
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 04:15:02 PM »
welcome.
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 05:06:04 PM »
Thank you for joining. Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline Bronson

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 01:59:52 AM »
Glad you could make it tonight.

WEST SIDE!!

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 10:47:09 AM »
It was nice meeting you yesterday!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."