Author Topic: Open carrier abused  (Read 5591 times)

Offline BTAvery

Open carrier abused
« on: March 24, 2011, 11:07:25 PM »
So I was just on the opencarry.com site the michigan part and someone posted up about in philly cops attacked this ocer. I don't go to that site like ever so I figured there might be other so I'll repost here.

Offline Bronson

Re: Open carrier abused
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 01:08:58 AM »
Similar thing happened to hamaneggs right here in MI.  Donations to the Jeff Hamman legal fund can be made through the PayPal button on MOC's homepage.  Just write something like "jeff hamman legal fund" in the comment box.

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
  • Do you really want to go there with me?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 04:54:17 PM »
Did this fund reopen? It was my understanding that the legal fees had been collected? Certainly there was the whole deal with the funds being tied up in the financial system, but did not a MOC member make arrangements for the case to proceed? Did the legal fees increase?
United we STAND!
I open carry for the same reason God gave poisonous animals bright colors.

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 07:41:49 PM »
Did this fund reopen? It was my understanding that the legal fees had been collected? Certainly there was the whole deal with the funds being tied up in the financial system, but did not a MOC member make arrangements for the case to proceed? Did the legal fees increase?

Fund is no longer accepting donations. Jeff's lawyer has the filing fee.