Author Topic: OC Dinner @ Detroit Blue Pointe Restaurant on Warren Ave. - Mon April 18th  (Read 12951 times)

Offline mosnar87

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ervin
what scott is getting at, is that we need a definite yes or no from the management for those without CPLs if the establishment has a liquor license...

I don't see Scott's post, but I see Rob's about permission for non-CPL's.  Rob wasn't asking about yes/no from management on liquor license.  We assume they do have a liquor license, because they have a bar.  Rob was asking about yes/no on permission from owner/manager for non-CPL's to OC there.

Rick said "yes", but Jerry suggests (and I heartily agree) to have them sign the good generic form that Brian has.

scott623?  it's right up there at the top

Scott623 is Rob Harris IIRC and Sprinklerguy28 is Scott Webb. Maybe this will clear up some confusion.
"I don't want to be someone that successfully defends himself with a pistol.  I want to be someone that never has to defend himself with a pistol."
-Bronson, 2013

"Its not what I do for a living, its that I want to keep doing it"
-Evil Creamsicle, 2010

Offline smellslikemichigan

• MOC Member
you are correct.  i was never confused. sprinklerguy never even posted in this thread...
"I like users who quote themselves in their signature lines." -smellslikemichigan