General Category > General Discussion

2nd Annual Commemorative Coin Pre-Orders

(1/8) > >>

jeffsayers:
Hooray, the coins are in! Those who pre-ordered and wish to pay with a credit card may use the button below to do so. Please note that there is a cost of $2.00 to ship your coin to you.

>Actual photos attached, see below!<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, last year's coin is a collector's item now! If you didn't see it yet, we are having a contest http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php?topic=117.0 to design artwork for the second edition of what will be an annual commemorative coin! Below is a picture of last years coin, the front will remain the same but with the year updated to 2010 and the back design will be voted on from submisisons received. The coins are being sold for $20 when you pre-order; please add your name and the quantity you want to this thread to secure your order. Last year, coins sold after manufacturing went for as much as $40 each!

The coins will be available in time for a Fourth of July picnic and can be picked up and paid for there. If you cannot be there to pick them up, we can ship them to your home. Either way, payment will not have to be made until July.

Pre-orders to date: 34

jeffsayers:
And I will start the ordering, I am in for 1!

Warchild:
I am in for 2...for now

what will be the normal order price?

rabbivj:
I'm in for 2.

cabman1:
im in for 2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version