Author Topic: Gun show in novi next weekend  (Read 4955 times)

Offline Michhunter

Gun show in novi next weekend
« on: April 17, 2011, 09:57:05 PM »
There is a gun show at to rock financial 600 tables!!!!

Offline Markalon

• 2AFirearmsDealer.com
  • First Name (Displayed): Mark
Re: Gun show in novi next weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 07:43:30 AM »
Yup. It comes around to Novi every 3 months or so... :)
Mark - 2A Firearms, Livonia, MI - I carry a gun because cops are too damn heavy.

2afirearmsdealer.com - Discount Firearms, Ammunition

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 12:43:01 AM »
As with  much in life, research is required to get the best outcome. I have picked up some good deals at this show, but there are some really bad deals there too if you're not careful :o.
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 03:37:44 AM »
I sure do miss the days of the Bill Goodman Gun and Knife Shows at the Light Guard Armory. Now that's where the real deals were. Anymore I get almost all my guns and ammo online. And of course there are always the occasional deals on MGO.

I still go to the Novi and Mason shows though. Haven't bought anything, except parking and admission, in years.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 01:56:07 AM »
I sure do miss the days of the Bill Goodman Gun and Knife Shows at the Light Guard Armory. Now that's where the real deals were. Anymore I get almost all my guns and ammo online. And of course there are always the occasional deals on MGO.

I still go to the Novi and Mason shows though. Haven't bought anything, except parking and admission, in years.

AMEN! Those were the days! Man I wish shows like those would return to the area.  :'(
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993