Author Topic: New Member Linden MI  (Read 4744 times)

Offline sthomp01

New Member Linden MI
« on: April 25, 2011, 05:28:29 PM »
Hello

I have a cpl. I am interested in OC more because of summer and because it is my constitutional right. I have spoken with Argentine police and after they pretended they had no idea what I was talking about I showed them some of the pamphlets on Michigans OC law and told them I talked with the MSP. Then they all looked at each other and the chief started questioning me. After I gave him the info and was not threating or intimidated we spoke for about 45 min, the conversation contained all the same questions and logic in all the videos of officers violating OC rights. Why do want to carry open? If you do I will pull my gun on you and lay you down face first till I find out who you are. Do you want to be embarrassed like that in front of your family? It ended with him telling me I have a level head and asked if I would like to possibly be an auxiliary police officer lol.
Please keep me informed of meetings I would enjoy being apart of them.

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
Re: New Member Linden MI
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 05:47:53 PM »
Welcome Oc'ing is spreading. Carry On. 8)
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline BTAvery

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 10:32:46 PM »
Hello

I have a cpl. I am interested in OC more because of summer and because it is my constitutional right. I have spoken with Argentine police and after they pretended they had no idea what I was talking about I showed them some of the pamphlets on Michigans OC law and told them I talked with the MSP. Then they all looked at each other and the chief started questioning me. After I gave him the info and was not threating or intimidated we spoke for about 45 min, the conversation contained all the same questions and logic in all the videos of officers violating OC rights. Why do want to carry open? If you do I will pull my gun on you and lay you down face first till I find out who you are. Do you want to be embarrassed like that in front of your family? It ended with him telling me I have a level head and asked if I would like to possibly be an auxiliary police officer lol.
Please keep me informed of meetings I would enjoy being apart of them.

Great bad that it had to start of bad but atleast he had the logic to figure it out and understand more than can be said for alot of folks.

Offline northofnowhere

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 03:29:49 AM »
I wonder if our cities are related, like cousins or something.  Welcome to the world of legal carry.

-jason r from Lake Linden
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 03:50:08 PM »
Welcome! I think he may have been BSing you to see how you react.The Idea of LEO's drawing on you in order to find out who you are is a Federal offense,which has and will be in Federal Court shortly again! I hope he was BSing you!
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 11:30:43 PM »
I wonder if our cities are related, like cousins or something.  Welcome to the world of legal carry.

-jason r from Lake Linden

Welcome

Northofnowhere -> I was wondering the same thing myself. It's another fine example of what happens when inbreeding goes unchecked  :o :P :P :P
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
New Member Linden MI
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 05:58:05 PM »
ended with him telling me I have a level head and asked if I would like to possibly be an auxiliary police officer lol.

Do it. You might be able to get the box checked on your CPL!
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).