Open Carry Specific > OC Experiences

List your Open Carry Experiences here.

<< < (218/220) > >>

gryphon:
These days people prefer our facebook pages.

Pond Scum:

--- Quote from: gryphon on March 29, 2021, 07:24:23 PM ---These days people prefer our facebook pages.

--- End quote ---

I can't say that I prefer Facebook but I'm old fashioned.   I would like to see this a bustling forum again but sadly I don't see it happening.  I still swing by here from time to time .... usually in the middle of the night to divert my thought process so I can go back to sleep......

MI_XD:
I do not use facepalm... and I Open Carried Monday on a warm and sunny day, to Meijer and Menards. Yesterday I Open carried to the Oak Ridge Feed & Pet Salon, to get our pups some more Dog food. No comments or problems any of those places.

gryphon:
I have stopped using facebook, and I have stopped purchasing Coke products, just like I did Levis products twenty years ago.

I am also currently boycotting Delta Airlines for their "wokeness", but this will be hard long term because they are my favorite airline.  Hopefully they come to their senses.  For the time being, I'm driving, not flying.  MI to CO to AZ next week.

gryphon:

--- Quote from: Deerok on March 25, 2021, 03:18:14 AM ---I want this place revived!

--- End quote ---

I do too!  Unfortunately nowadays people like facebook and prefer to use our facebook pages.  I fought long and hard to keep this open.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version