Open Carry Specific > OC Experiences

List your Open Carry Experiences here.

<< < (4/220) > >>

ocdetroit:
Thanks for that info. Carry On.

Evil Creamsicle:
OCed at the Renaissance Festival!

No issues... though that is likely because everyone there had a sword.

JoeCar:
Open carried today on my Sportster. I got stuck in a stop and go line because of construction on Hill rd. and US. 23. I gave our cause lots of exposure in that 20 min. crawl. The first guy says to me through his open window: "Is that for irate drivers?" (He said that twice.) I replied: "Oh No, No." (2x)
The next comment was: "Is that a nine or a forty?" I replied: "It's a nine." (Beretta)  His passenger yells out: "You need to get one for your other side." I smiled. It was a good day to be out. Freedom in the air! Ps. Advanced Security lets take in a Tim Horton's break. Pick a time.

Added spacing to make post easier to read-MOC Moderation team!

lil_freak_66:
Today at the Village Cafe in Vernon,no issues,Vernon LEO on lunch sat maybe 10 feet away,said hi to one another and that was it.

Then in Durand i went for a little walk,Police chief Tanner took a double take,but that was it.

Will edit to add this to post if i go anywhere else today,which is likely.

fozzy71:

--- Quote from: lil_freak_66 on September 21, 2010, 03:00:19 PM ---Today at the Village Cafe in Vernon
--- End quote ---

Do they still have the 'Jeannie Burger'?  If so, I need to stop in when I make it up there next time.

--- Quote ---Then in Durand i went for a little walk,Police chief Tanner......
--- End quote ---

He busted me on my skateboard when I was teenager, more than once, way back in the 80's.   :-\

I am not sure he saw me when I was working on his neighbor's landscaping, but I have to assume he couldn't miss me in that subdivision.   ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version