Author Topic: List your Open Carry Experiences here.  (Read 131424 times)

Offline MI_XD

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Bob
Re: List your Open Carry Experiences here.
« Reply #1080 on: November 08, 2016, 07:09:51 PM »
Once again, OC'd to vote! And it cannot be considered a vote for Hillary in ANY way!
 And of course I did not hide my holster and Springfield from anyone. No comments whatsoever.
 Largest turnout I have ever seen at this polling site in the 42 years that I have been voting there!

MI_XD
SW Michigan
I finally can be Proud of America, again!

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
« Reply #1081 on: November 09, 2016, 12:05:46 PM »
No comments here. The woman who gave me my ballot stumbled a bit just before she handed it over, I guess that qualifies as a double take. Was wearing a little P938 in black kydex on my hip, with light beige shirt and slacks, so I assume it was fairly obvious.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline G36shooter

• MOC Member
  • MOC Member,SE Regonal Coorrdinator
  • First Name (Displayed): Greg
« Reply #1082 on: January 03, 2017, 06:34:07 PM »
This afternoon my wife and daughter had lunch at Red Lobster in Frandor (near Lansing) OCing as always. Our waiter asked me what I was carrying, Glock 30s. He told us he had OC'd but mostly CC's. I gave  him a few tri-folds and encouraged him to visit the MOC website. A great day.

Offline gryphon

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #1083 on: January 05, 2017, 08:39:55 AM »
Greg, I walked into a barbershop full of guys in Okemos Tuesday and no one commented about my Five-seveN.  We talked about the best cars of 2017 as defined by Car and Driver. LOL