Author Topic: Memorial Day Parade - Sterling Heights May 30, 2011  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Master Control

• MOC Charter Member Augusta, MI.
Memorial Day Parade - Sterling Heights May 30, 2011
« on: May 26, 2011, 04:27:39 AM »
Memorial Day Parade - Sterling Heights

Where To Meet:Read post, two differient locations to choose from.
Address: Parade Start: City Hall Complex, Corner of Dodge Park & Utica Roads.
From Date: 2011-05-30
8:30 AM
@
Map:MAP
Forum Link:http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php?topic=1217.0;topicseen

From the post:

March w/MOC in a Memorial Day parade!
March w/MOC in a Memorial Day parade!!

MOC's application to march in Sterling Heights' Memorial Day parade has been accepted. We participated last year and it was one of the highlights of our year. Join us to honor the heroes who gave their lives to protect our rights. You do not have to OC to march with us, but OC is absolutely encouraged. This is a kid friendly parade, so bring your little ones if you like!

Details...

When- Monday May 30th staging @ 8:30am, marching @ 10:00am

Where- Shuttle buses at the parades ending point will transport you to the staging area. This saves you the walk back to your car at the end of the parade. A CPL is required to use this service. Buses run 7:30am-9:30am from Heritage Jr. High 37400 Dodge Park Sterling Heights. If you do not want to use the shuttle, meet at the City Hall Complex located at the intersection of Dodge Park/Utica Rd, in the parking lot, south of the library.

Dress weather appropriate(it was 80 degrees and sunny last year!) and wear comfortable walking shoes.

Thank you to MOC's President for setting this up again!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 10:46:59 PM by Master Control »
"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be