Author Topic: Hellllooooo :)  (Read 3465 times)

Offline PaulC

Hellllooooo :)
« on: June 18, 2011, 08:40:22 AM »
New member here... been lurkin for a few weeks and reading a bunch. I have yet to OC... as I have questions and concerns even after I have read, re-read and re-re-read things ;D  Since I am anxiously awaiting a cpl class and looking to apply for my cpl, I do not want to OC and mess up some how..

"Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."

-- Yoshimi Ishikawa, Japanese author

Offline Greyh Seer

Re: Hellllooooo :)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 09:25:08 AM »
Hi!  I am in the same boat.  I'm waiting for my CPL as it certainly will make things much easier (especially the moving to and from a vehicle thing!).   I'm hoping my CPL will be here in a few days!   ;D
----------------------------------------
-Greyh

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Hellllooooo :)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 08:34:03 PM »
Feel free to ask questions.

You can also check out the forums at http://opencarry.org
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline fozzy71

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 10:11:04 PM »
Hi!  I am in the same boat.  I'm waiting for my CPL as it certainly will make things much easier (especially the moving to and from a vehicle thing!).   I'm hoping my CPL will be here in a few days!   ;D

Yes, it is inconvenient, just like the lawmakers intended.  Don't let that deter you.  I OC'd many places before I got my CPL and since getting it I OC 99% of the places I go.  The only place I have to cover it up is/was at the gun store I bought it from (Peter's in Roseville) but I don't plan to go back there any longer.

Offline rugersingleshot

• Redeemed at a horrible price
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 09:11:26 PM »
Watch for the seminars in your area or even out of your area.  I went to two of them before OCing.  These guys and girls are protecting our rights every day.