Author Topic: Help I am trapped on the interwebs and I can't get out .  (Read 4948 times)

Offline HVYMTLMEC

Help I am trapped on the interwebs and I can't get out .
« on: April 20, 2010, 07:14:57 PM »

Ok so I am not trapped just introducing myself here. I go by HVYMTLMEC "heavy metal mechanic" 
not just here but on MGO as well. I currently live in Saint Clair Shores.

I have spoke with several of you on team speak and have always enjoyed listening to the
banter, still trying to get the visuals out of my head from cabmans links though .

I signed up as a member at the 2A march in Lansing last week and I am looking forward to learning more
about open carry and this orginzation.

Cheers.
 Tim 

Offline FatboyCykes

Re: Help I am trapped on the interwebs and I can't get out .
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 07:16:55 PM »
Welcome Tim, nice to meet you so to speak :)

Hopefully we'll have plenty of opportunities to meet somewhere here in SE MI soon :)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 07:22:56 PM »
Welcome!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:26:34 PM »
howdy
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 09:39:38 PM »

Ok so I am not trapped just introducing myself here. I go by HVYMTLMEC "heavy metal mechanic" 
not just here but on MGO as well. I currently live in Saint Clair Shores.

I have spoke with several of you on team speak and have always enjoyed listening to the
banter, still trying to get the visuals out of my head from cabmans links though .

I signed up as a member at the 2A march in Lansing last week and I am looking forward to learning more
about open carry and this orginzation.

Cheers.
 Tim 

Welcome aboard Tim.

Yea, I made a note to myself also not to open any of cabman's links too. ROFLMAO!!! :-)
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
  • Do you really want to go there with me?
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 02:45:21 PM »
Welcome Tim and thanks foryour support. I beleive I had the opportunity to shake your hand in Lansing, it was a busy day though and my brain can be feeble sometimes! Either way, thanks again and look forward to hanging at an event soon. Like maybe in Warren on May 15th!
United we STAND!
I open carry for the same reason God gave poisonous animals bright colors.

Offline Bronson

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 04:48:49 PM »
Welcome Tim...were you carrying a Ruger GP100 at the Lansing rally?

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine