Author Topic: oc in romulus police station  (Read 3384 times)

Offline rvd4now

oc in romulus police station
« on: July 15, 2011, 07:52:18 PM »
hey i need to go transfur ownership of my gun over. i was worndering if i can oc w/cpl there. they do have there court house there..

thnk you so much for you answers...

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
Re: oc in romulus police station
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »
Hard to say without more info. Eastpointe PD and Court are connected(in the back for LEO and prisoner transfer) though have serparate entrances and addresses. I have OC'd in the PD many times.

Offline RenegadeMarine

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 11:27:09 PM »
I would say that depends, are the PD and court in the same building? Do they have separate entrances? If they share an entrance, then no carry, if not then you should be ok, but some may consider this a gray area. I know that Hazel Park's PD and court are in the same building but have separate entrances, and carry is permitted in the PD. 

Offline rvd4now

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 11:45:28 PM »
I would say that depends, are the PD and court in the same building? Do they have separate entrances? If they share an entrance, then no carry, if not then you should be ok, but some may consider this a gray area. I know that Hazel Park's PD and court are in the same building but have separate entrances, and carry is permitted in the PD.
  i think they do i will find out soon, i went there for  court about a month ago and i think i had to use the rear door..