Author Topic: Garage sale curiosity...  (Read 3476 times)

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
Garage sale curiosity...
« on: July 16, 2011, 10:17:15 PM »
      Well my wife and I hit about 10 or 12 garage sales today and wow, what a response!!!
      At our first sale today, the owner of the house noticed my sidearm and asked if I was the one who wrote the artical in the paper. I told her that I was. She didn't have a lot to say but was suprised to hear that the police lied to me. ??? lol. ok.
      At another I spoke with a young man probably in his late 20's (also his home). He asked if I was a cop. I said no and the conversation was on! He was very interested and suprised to hear that you don't need a license to carry.
      Onward to the next adventure we encountered two older gents (60's) and a man around 50 (one of whom was the home owner). They checked me out for a few then asked if I was a cop. I told them no and we started talking... for the next 30 minutes... We got into my story about the 4th of July and my run-in with the Corruna Police and their Chief Williams and they were all well familiar with them...lol A very interesting time indeed!
      And our last sale of the day was an old couple on their 70's. They also asked if I was a cop... Again I replied no. and we talked about it briefly...

A very good day of oc in Owosso, MI.!
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
  • Do you really want to go there with me?
Re: Garage sale curiosity...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 11:53:24 AM »
How interesting. All these people let an armed stranger onto their personal property without hesitation. Makes you wonder what the heck the big deal is with corporations!
United we STAND!
I open carry for the same reason God gave poisonous animals bright colors.

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 06:16:57 PM »
+1 carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 09:14:08 PM »
Not only was I allowed... People were genuinely interested in the fact that carring a sidearm openly is very legal for every-day citizens!
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline Greyh Seer

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 10:23:49 PM »
Awesome! You must be burning through tri-folds! :)
----------------------------------------
-Greyh