Author Topic: Back To The Bricks Invitation  (Read 4793 times)

Warchild

Back To The Bricks Invitation
« on: July 28, 2011, 09:55:46 PM »
The Michigan Gear Grinders Car Club has ask me to post this invitation to all... OC..CC..or no carry.
To join them at the Back To The Bricks festival in Flint. They will have a lot of eye candy in the form of hot rods, classic, and custom cars to look at.

They are in full support of 2A and welcome the opportunity to invite us to the festival. There were seven of us who marched with them in the Curwood Festival parade in Owosso this year and a good time was had by all.

So if you are a first time OC'er looking for an outing or an old horse just looking at cars; come on out and join us for a day of drooling.

Host: Michigan Gear Grinders Car Club
Where: Downtown Flint
When: Sat Aug 20th...9am till.....

Will post any new info updates.

Thanks for your support, in advance.
Jerry Brewer..for.. Michigan Gear Grinders

Warchild

Re: Back To The Bricks Invitation
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:54:25 PM »
There has been some controversy that has developed between Michigan Gear Grinders and the Back to the bricks org.
At this time the Grinders do not know if they will participate; it depends on if they can settle their differences.
I would still encourage you to visit the Bricks festival and help support the local economy.
Updates will be posted as received.

Sincerest apologies
Jerry Brewer for Michigan Gear Grinders car club

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 09:22:52 PM »
Hey Warchild, I saw the Mi. Gear Grinders in the roster of clubs that will be onsite at the upcoming Back to the Bricks in Flint. Are we good to go to visit them while open carrying? Anyone going to this event that would like to join up? Anyone?

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 09:59:13 PM »
Hey... I'll go this Saturday... I'm going catfishing on Friday night, so maybe like 11 or 12?
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Warchild

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 10:13:57 PM »
Hey Warchild, I saw the Mi. Gear Grinders in the roster of clubs that will be onsite at the upcoming Back to the Bricks in Flint. Are we good to go to visit them while open carrying? Anyone going to this event that would like to join up? Anyone?

Yes you are good to go as far as I know. I never got any updates to the contrary.