Author Topic: Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens Exe  (Read 5872 times)

Offline smallthunder

This is not an open carry issues BUT I thought this needed to me shared.

http://ohioccw.org/201107214955/cantonpd.html

It starts getting interesting at about 6 mim and 45 sec. I don't know what to say right now.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:20:44 PM by smallthunder »

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
WOW!!! That cop was the biggest DINK I have ever seen!He has no business being an officer! I think that the CPL holder was a lot nicer than I would have been. When he asked if he wanted him to put hid glock 40 to his head, I would have said go ahead. He should lose his job!
what a butt-hole!
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline duff1

• Life's tough...It's even tougher if your stupid.
Those cops should be out of a job!!!

Offline JoeCar

Those cops need anger management and sensitivity training. They are about one more stop away from creating another Rodney King incident! They have a general contempt for our Constitutional Rights that they took an oath to uphold. Their shake down protocol is definitely unprofessional and condescending/intimidating. These elitists know to consider every stop as armed and dangerous...duh! The driver should of loudly declared his carrying and pulled both drivers and carry licenses out, as he had plenty of time. 

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
Unless I am recalling incorectly, He had his CPL in his hand trying to give it to the cop They handcuffed him with it in his hand and stuck him in the car. In Fact... They are showing it on FOX News right now!
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline Markalon

• 2AFirearmsDealer.com
  • First Name (Displayed): Mark
Wow. I wonder what caused him to react that way? Was he threatened or shot by somebody in the past? Either way, that's extremely messed up. And to be honest, the other cop should have gotten suspended and investigated too. Letting his partner go off like that? He obviously felt like there was nothing wrong with that behavior.
Mark - 2A Firearms, Livonia, MI - I carry a gun because cops are too damn heavy.

2afirearmsdealer.com - Discount Firearms, Ammunition

Offline shawn3408

That Officer should be suspended with out pay and should have to seek anger management classes.
MR.sHaWnDeAlWiThIt

Offline CrossPistols

• Legal Musings
  • Charter Member Mundy Twp.
Fire him and his Partner. This is why you cannot, and should not trust cops. All of them are a potential Life taker, liberty basher, and potential traitor to the Constitution. He has clearly chosen sides, and they are not the side of the Citizen. 
Hotel Sierra Lima Delta!

Offline BailEnforcer

• Facta Probant
    • Forfeiture Services
I see this wasnt his first over reaction to a person with a gun; this guy needs some serious anger management and a new career.  Hes obsessed with shooting people int he head and than not loosing any sleep over it.  I cant almost guarantee that if he ever did have to shoot someone he would be a basket case!
The Patroit Act; Turning citizens into suspects since 2001!
-------------------------------------------------
I may not like what you have to say; but, I will defend to the death your right to say it!  Voltaier