Author Topic: a get together  (Read 4400 times)

Offline Michhunter

a get together
« on: August 02, 2011, 12:50:29 PM »
I would like to maybe see if we could try and have a cook out or a get together or something in Highland recreational state park some time. And maybe I could talk to my dad and see if maybe I could get his Gold wing road rides chapter to join as well.......... Just an ideal

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
a get together
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 02:36:15 PM »
Where is this park?
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Michhunter

Re: a get together
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 02:50:44 PM »
it is right off M59 between boggie lake road and duck lake roads, in white lake on the south side of M59.

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 10:49:53 PM »
Set it up and I'll come!
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 09:45:56 AM »
I wil work on getting a date maybe mid month... Would that work for everyone lets say a saturday.

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 12:26:32 PM »
If I get this set up would someone be willing to come out and talk a little bit on OC?

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 12:07:18 PM »
I would suggest you contact Master Control (he's a great guy & knows his stuff inside & out)  ;) via PM he is the regional coordinator. If he's not available maybe one of the board members. Depending on what day this is on I will try to make it out [about 50-60 miles for me one way; so maybe I can carpool with Master Control, since he's 10 min down the x-way from me].
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 01:37:36 PM »
I can not PM anyone I am not a paid member......... I want to be but not in a good spot with the finances right now.

Offline northofnowhere

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 05:21:03 PM »
Master Controlis also Cortez, the Southeast Regional Coordinator and availible via email on the miopencarry.org contact page.

http://www.michiganopencarry.org/?q=contact
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 07:38:58 PM »
I can not PM anyone I am not a paid member......... I want to be but not in a good spot with the finances right now.

Sorry - I forgot PM is for members only. Thanks Northofnowhere for the assist :)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993