Author Topic: Hello, New to OC.  (Read 2925 times)

Offline BAILEY

Hello, New to OC.
« on: August 01, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »
Hello I am knew to OC, I am from the Fowlerville/Howell area. Been reading up on the topic. I OCed when I was home on leave from Kuwait back in June a few times. It felt good and loved the looks that I had gotten from ppl around my town. All of the were good, also no LEO's interaction to be noted. Would really like to get into OC more once I get back in a few weeks. I was hooked the first time that I did it back in Michigan over here its nothing its always on my hip maybe that is why I wasn't second guessing downing it for the first time by myself. Would like to get together with other OC ppl from my area. Great sight and a lot of knowledge on it, keep up the great work. I also plan on getting my CPL, and still OC.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Hello, New to OC.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 04:25:24 PM »
I live in Lansing. Eating at Danny's Pizza Shack (very OC friendly) is always worth the trip to Fowlerville. This week/weekend is bad. Email me at PHofmeister@miopencarry.org and we'll set something up.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline BAILEY

Re: Hello, New to OC.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 04:38:24 PM »
Danny's is always a good place to take the family too or just go out by yourself.