Author Topic: Hello from Plymouth  (Read 3022 times)

Offline durrango

Hello from Plymouth
« on: August 07, 2011, 10:31:30 AM »
Hello to everyone here.  I have had a CPL since they began "shall issue".  Lately I have been reading up on Michigan open carry and came across MOI.  This is a very informative group.  I also picked up Everett's book and finally got the confidence and felt informed enough to try open carry here in town.  So far no problem, but my walks have been limited.   I am a firm believer in the saying that a "right not exercised is a right lost" so I am trying to make a small stand.  Hope to here from some of you, thanks...

Mike C. 

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Hello from Plymouth
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 07:27:47 PM »
Cool! Keep it going [OC] the more of us that are seen the more people will consider OC :)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 10:48:18 PM »
Welcome Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline Greyh Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 07:56:17 AM »
Welcome!  Glad to hear that you are exercising your right in a responsible way!  It's always good to know as much as possible in order to avoid issues!

See you out there!
----------------------------------------
-Greyh