Author Topic: People your with while OCing  (Read 7372 times)

Offline Michhunter

People your with while OCing
« on: October 25, 2011, 12:34:33 AM »
I know that a huge deal while OCing. I would think that would go for the same with people you while you are OCing so thinking about it when you are with someone that act's like a thug or like they are just with a f#*$ you I have a gun so I am better then you attitude probably not a good person to be with right.

Offline JoeCar

Re: People your with while OCing
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 09:50:09 AM »
Hi John, do you read your posts before you send them? Your sentence composition needs to by checked for comprehension.The sentences have missing words and I can't tell when one ends and another begins. Do you think that you could redo this post? I'd appreciate knowing what you are trying to say to us. Thanks.

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 09:42:41 PM »
Hey Mr Joe sorry for the missed words I do not have the internet right now. So all the post that I have been posting have been off my phone. It's hard to see the hole post because the screen cuts part of them off.  The post is suppose to read as.

The huge thing with open carry is the way you carry yourself image and attitude you have when carrying. So I assume that it would go for anyone you were with. If you are with someone that has the attitude that he/she is better then someone eles because he/she has a gun can't be a good thing. (would probly make people look at you as being the same way) right?................... I only ask because someone a lot of you might know wants to meet up somewhere so he could try and help me with some of the OC laws. I had said something about going to basspro on Sunday and he said that some on MOC site don't care for him so he didn't want to go. I would like to try and find out what kind of person he is. Is there thing's I should know about him before I should make plans to meet him? I don't need people around me that are going to put me in a bad spot or get me in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 10:51:10 PM »
 :D Do I Know who it is? Who is it?  ;D.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 09:22:09 AM »
You may know this person. I heard at one point he may have put an indoor range in his house. :o

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 09:44:17 AM »
Thanks for the repost. I have heard something about an indoor range, but I don't have a name to put toward that. If you'd like to chat about the open carry laws, and meet some of the guys, pick a restaurant (I like Tim Horton's) and a time. I'm usually available (retired).

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 09:50:13 AM »
Ok Joe Thank you.

Offline fozzy71

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 03:08:02 PM »
He is referring to this poster - http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?95527-Open-Carry-while-getting-hair-cut&p=1635142&viewfull=1#post1635142

If you search some of his posting history on that site you will see that he is someone most people do not want to be associated with.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 05:19:17 PM »
I am still looking forward to the day that I can meet him in person. And while he lives right down the road from me, I have yet to run into him. The day will come though when I will. And I am so looking forward to it.

You may know him as "high carbon steel government model"
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline PaulC

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 07:55:01 PM »
"high carbon steel government model"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not to be mean... I am a noob having only oc'd for about 7 months (really solid 4 months)... I wouldn't OC with him. Thats just me. I have serious questions about his decision making skills. Just my opinion. But hey, I use sidewalks, don't OC my LG and have no baby mama troubles :) Just sayin
"Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."

-- Yoshimi Ishikawa, Japanese author

Offline METL

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 02:22:46 PM »
I'm not sure who you guys may be talking about but I know of a guy... I don't really want to say his name though since I"m not sure...    I'm just going to say something that rhymes with his name...  you guys tell me if I'm close.....     Brainless Mime Team UnLeven....   

Anyways, I have said before, and I will stick by that, I don't think he intentionally is a bumbling, 1/2 retarded, terrible decision making fool.  I really think that he is not a bad human being...   he's just a hopelessly "shoot yourself in the foot constantly" type of person.  I do have a problem with his welfare/unemployment too...   it's obvious that he can work... but at the same time, I somewhat don't blame him for NOT working.  The Govt. pays too well.  He could work 40 hours a week at McDonald's and probably make LESS...  daycare...travel...clothes...meals...     expensive to work.

So anyways, it's up to you if you want to meet him.  I think his heart is in the right place, but his brain holds him back too much.

Offline Bronson

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 05:56:59 PM »
From Aesop's Fables:

The Ass and His Purchaser

A MAN wished to purchase an Ass, and agreed with its owner that
he should try out the animal before he bought him.  He took the
Ass home and put him in the straw-yard with his other Asses, upon
which the new animal left all the others and at once joined the
one that was most idle and the greatest eater of them all.
Seeing this, the man put a halter on him and led him back to his
owner.  On being asked how, in so short a time, he could have
made a trial of him, he answered, "I do not need a trial; I know
that he will be just the same as the one he chose for his
companion." 

A man is known by the company he keeps.

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 07:54:24 PM »
 :) +1 Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline venator

• MOC Member
    • My Parents Open Carry book order
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 09:31:41 PM »
I know he also posts outrageous things because he's bored and likes to troll to get responses.  If only people would stop responding to his posts. 

I will say I have meet him a couple of times and have never had a problem with him.  He is a born again Christian and is trying to get his life together.  He does have physical problems and I would think some autistic tendencies.  He also has some classic signs for some learning disabilities.

Just my two cents.
Family book on OPEN CARRY go to: http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/
Looking forward to having more smites than posts.  Thanks all.
The above are my opinions only.  Please seek an attorney concerning all questions of law.

Offline Big Gay Al

• MOC Member
  • Rock Island Armory 1911A1 FS Tactical .45 ACP
    • Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
  • First Name (Displayed): Al
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 12:47:25 PM »
Never met that man (As far as I know) so I have no opinion at this time.  However, based on some of his posts, he seems to not always make the most intelligent decisions, but then again, I'm sure most of us have made a mistake, now and then.  :)

Big Gay Al
Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols