Author Topic: Free Introduction to the Constitution lecture series.  (Read 4762 times)

Offline Bronson

Free Introduction to the Constitution lecture series.
« on: September 09, 2011, 03:00:57 AM »
I know this is off topic but I wanted it to be visible to non-MOC members too.

Hillsdale College is offering a free 6 session webcast lecture series on the Constitution.  You have to be registered to view the webcasts or the archived webcasts, but it's free.

Here's the link: http://constitution.hillsdale.edu/

ETA: I just registered.  It only took a few seconds.  A screen does pop up asking you to donate $$ but it does not appear to be required.

Bronson
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:06:20 AM by Bronson »
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline smallthunder

Re: Free Introduction to the Constitution lecture series.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 02:11:24 PM »
Can't seem to see any place to log in after registering.  I also can't seem to find any archives.

Offline Bronson

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 12:31:58 AM »
They'll email you info.  There are no archives yet becuase the first lecture in the series isn't until Sept. 15th.

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 06:28:43 PM »
I spent two class periods today lecturing on the con and bor in honor of constitution day tomorrow.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."