Author Topic: MDOT Adopt-A-Highway Sept. 25 / Chesterfield  (Read 3369 times)

Offline Master Control

• MOC Charter Member Augusta, MI.
MDOT Adopt-A-Highway Sept. 25 / Chesterfield
« on: August 31, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »
MDOT Adopt-A-Highway Clean-up

Time: Sunday, September 25 · 12:00pm - 3:00pm

Location: I-94 at 23 Mile Road, in Chesterfield, MI | S.E. Region

Addl Info: We will have our summer clean up for the MDOT Adopt-a-Highway program.
We cover I-94 from 21 Mile Rd. to 23 Mile Rd. In Chesterfield Twp.
We will meet at the park and ride on the southwest corner of I94 and 23 Mile Rd.
Please come out to support this. The more people we have the easier and quicker the work is.
Help give back to our state.
"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be

Offline JSteinmetz

• Administrator
Re: MDOT Adopt-A-Highway Sept. 25 / Chesterfield
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 12:37:15 PM »
I'll try to make this one - I've missed the last few events, but so far, nothing going on that weekend.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Master Control

• MOC Charter Member Augusta, MI.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 02:09:33 PM »
bump
"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be

Offline JSteinmetz

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 12:35:18 PM »
Hey, I made this one but nobody is here! I checked both park and rides, but you guys must have left already.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln