Author Topic: Gun Laws in the News  (Read 18602 times)

Offline venator

• MOC Member
    • My Parents Open Carry book order
Re: Gun Laws in the News
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2011, 09:16:53 PM »
I dropped the topic because neither of you were seriously interested in the answer. And foolishness would not do this forum any good. I HAVE posted citations, just because you blew them off or deny them does not negate the fact that I cited them.

And I wont continue to waste my time answering point by point if it is not truly wanted. As a confessed antagonizer of knowledge (that is what Agnostic means), then it would be foolishness to argue with you.

Unless you wanted true answers, there is no point. why would I believe that you would read new citations when you refuse to look into the past ones.

If you really do want answers, then lets meat somewhere appropriate. I will require you to do the same research that you will expect of me. Are you up to it? We could start with dinosaurs. Email or PM me. If I dont hear from you then I will assume that you are accusing me of that which you really apply to yourself.

I am not running and did not in my past email. I simply called you bluff. Bring your books and lets meet for coffee. Someplace that allows Open-Carry, so we can stay on topic. And can we Stop violating forum etiquette by quoting entire posts?

Anyone notice that Vermont Carriers would get reciprocity without a license at all? Could that work to our future advantage if true?

Bible quotes are not provable citations of anything.  If you believe in god great, but don't claim that you have proof he exists. 
Family book on OPEN CARRY go to: http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/
Looking forward to having more smites than posts.  Thanks all.
The above are my opinions only.  Please seek an attorney concerning all questions of law.

Offline venator

• MOC Member
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2011, 09:18:24 PM »
Well holy crap! This thread went to Hades and back... This is all your fault Brian as everything usually is! Stop starting contraversy will ya? ok... well... ok

What controversy are you talking about?  My fault for what?  I'm not understanding your post.
The above are my opinions only.  Please seek an attorney concerning all questions of law.

Offline venator

• MOC Member
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2011, 09:21:02 PM »
I dropped the topic because neither of you were seriously interested in the answer. And foolishness would not do this forum any good. I HAVE posted citations, just because you blew them off or deny them does not negate the fact that I cited them.

And I wont continue to waste my time answering point by point if it is not truly wanted. As a confessed antagonizer of knowledge (that is what Agnostic means), then it would be foolishness to argue with you.

Unless you wanted true answers, there is no point. why would I believe that you would read new citations when you refuse to look into the past ones.

If you really do want answers, then lets meat somewhere appropriate. I will require you to do the same research that you will expect of me. Are you up to it? We could start with dinosaurs. Email or PM me. If I dont hear from you then I will assume that you are accusing me of that which you really apply to yourself.

I am not running and did not in my past email. I simply called you bluff. Bring your books and lets meet for coffee. Someplace that allows Open-Carry, so we can stay on topic. And can we Stop violating forum etiquette by quoting entire posts?

Anyone notice that Vermont Carriers would get reciprocity without a license at all? Could that work to our future advantage if true?

Tell me about dinosaurs.  Have they found a human skull in the fossilized ribcage of a T-Rex?  Because maybe I missed some new discovery.

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
Brian, sorry if our posts are offending you. Those of us that believe, live in the Kingdom and strive to behave as such and those who don't are of the world. Ordered life does not originate from randomness. If I walk into a room with a 1000 piece completed puzzle, I'm going to assume some intelligence was involved in this construction. Ok, on to a health fair in town.

Offline venator

• MOC Member
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 09:46:19 AM »
Brian, sorry if our posts are offending you. Those of us that believe, live in the Kingdom and strive to behave as such and those who don't are of the world. Ordered life does not originate from randomness. If I walk into a room with a 1000 piece completed puzzle, I'm going to assume some intelligence was involved in this construction. Ok, on to a health fair in town.

Not offended at all, I enjoy the topic.  You are free to believe that human beings were created by an invisible guy in the sky if you want.  As for me I would rather place my faith in science and knowledge.  So far there is more proof that man evolved from lesser life forms, than a from some un-knowable creator. 

You make all kinds of claims yet you do not have one shred of evidence.  If find it strange that people that would verify all aspects of say a simple mortgage, yet completely fall for the fallacy of some god with zero proof.  But that's okay, just don't claim you have some proof, just say you blindly believe.  Don't be a hypocrite about it.

Offline venator

• MOC Member
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011, 09:47:47 AM »
Scotchman, don't cast your pearls. Also, I mean to confess that I don't believe in gravity...even though it operates all around me.

I think he called me a swine!

Warchild

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2011, 11:18:50 AM »
Be careful... I love pork!

BTW: My dear nephew was only pulling your chain. He knows I always blame you for everything.

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »
I was just joking Brian... hehehaha... and actually, they have found a fossilized dinosaur footprint with a mans footprint. Inside it... Ill find a link to the story.
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

• Daniel
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2011, 09:06:27 PM »
My bad...It was all but disproved... But still an interesting story. http://www.bibleandscience.com/science/footprints.htm
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2011, 09:20:39 PM »
Of course it was disproved. Everyone knows that dinosaurs lived millions of years ago. And the earth was only created 10,000 years ago. So there's proof that dinosaurs and man couldn't have lived at the same time.

And I proved it without quoting scripture.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline CrossPistols

• Legal Musings
  • Charter Member Mundy Twp.
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »
These so called baby steps are not forward steps towards Constitutional carry, they are steps away from rights and toward carry privileges. Soon we will be required to have a license to carry concealed, openly, and to own, just as with a car. It will be accepted by every one...Mark my words. You give an inch to the Government and they will take your right!.   I'll ask again, According to the Michigan Constitution How do you carry a right if no Conceal carry permits are issued?  Meaning, if there were no CPL's how would one carry or exercise his right?  Yeah that's right Openly and if it got cold you'd exercise another right, a right to shelter yourself from the weather, and that does not void your right to carry. Openly or Concealed either way it is Constitutional carry. The only difference between then and now is people bow down to an UN-Constitutional Permit. The Govt. isn't taking the right away...Your giving it away step by step. People accept the CPL as a step forward and I assure you the govt. doesn't see it that way. When your all ready to join the cause you let me know. In my world there are two kinds of people..."those who know the Constitution, and those who have heard of the Constitution!"  :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:48:51 PM by CrossPistols »
Hotel Sierra Lima Delta!

Offline Scotchman

• Luke 22:36
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2011, 11:01:42 PM »
These so called baby steps are not forward steps towards Constitutional carry, they are steps away from rights and toward carry privileges. Soon we will be required to have a license to carry concealed, openly, and to own, just as with a car. It will be accepted by every one...
In my world there are two kinds of people..."those who know the Constitution, and those who have heard of the Constitution!"  :)

Good point Steve. We have a long way to go toward a perfect world. I look forward to that day. But what a battle ahead. Just like the communist contract talks going on right now. People have forgotten why America is not russia. In more ways than one.

Luke 22:36 * [Jesus said] ... and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

We all hear John 3:16 or Matthew 7:1 - by people who never read the rest of those chapters either.

• Daniel
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2011, 03:27:30 PM »
Ok... Time to reclaim this thread... Here is an LEO who decides to tell the residents of his county the truth!!! http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/01/south-carolina-sheriff-need-to-protect-yourself/

Daniel