Author Topic: LANSING: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Dinner at Aldaco - 14 Oct 2011@19:00 (7 PM)  (Read 4163 times)

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
    Please join Michigan Open Carry, Inc. for a dinner at
Aldaco in Lansing, MI
Date: 14 Oct 2011
Time: 19:00 (7:00 PM)

Directions:

[LIST=1]
  • Get off I-96 at the Cedar/Pennsylvania Street exit.
  • Turn Left at the Stop light at the bottom of the exit ramp.
  • Turn right at the Second Driveway (Aldaco is the Red building with the whitish strip)

Ruben Aldaco, the owner, is enthusiastic about having us and welcomes us gun carriers with open arms.  He has promised a discount if we have a sizable group of 15-20+. 

Ruben does ask that if you attend, you buy something to eat.  Apparently, he's had a problem with group(s) in the past coming in and taking up room in his side-room of his restaurant.  Dozens would show up -- but only 3 or so would eat.  I assured him our goal is to financially support the businesses that host us.

Food Genre: Mexican (good stuff, had it myself many times)
Style: Menu or Buffet (Dinner Buffet is $9ish before any discounts)

Please join me and others in Michigan Open Carry in enjoying dinner in Lansing.  You needn't be a Michigan Open Carry member to come.  No alcohol is served at Aldaco, so that won't be an issue for us.

Please RSVP in this thread so I can notify Ruben how many will be attending!

ADDRESS IS IN THE LINK ABOVE!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:18:16 AM by northofnowhere »
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Greyh Seer

This is VERY close to where I live.  I may end up comming to this.  I'll have to talk to the wife about it.
----------------------------------------
-Greyh

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Thank you to all who attended.  I think we had a healthy group size of around 10-15.  You've helped to show Lansing is not an OC "dead zone".
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline METL

Good to see everyone...  and super big thanks to the guys making the trek from GR...   

Offline METL

Saw someone taking pics..  anyone going to post?

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."