Author Topic: Open carry question regarding parking lots of PFZ's  (Read 4623 times)

Offline daveslim182

Open carry question regarding parking lots of PFZ's
« on: October 03, 2011, 09:50:14 AM »
Are parking lots part of pistol free zones?  IE:  A Parking lot at meijer or a bank?  Thanks

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
Re: Open carry question regarding parking lots of PFZ's
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 11:28:22 AM »
Sorry, but I assume your question is; are the parking lots of banks, meijer, walmart, etc concidered a part of the PFZ? Yes. If I read your question wrong, I apoligize.

Daniel
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline daveslim182

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 11:35:05 AM »
Yes, thanks for your response.  I wasn't sure if the parking lots of PFZ's were off limits to open carry. 

Offline Bronson

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 12:01:57 PM »
It depends on if you have a CPL or not.

Conceald carry PFZs do not include the parking lots.  Open carry PFZs do include parking lots, but if you have a CPL you are exempted from those zones.

So without a CPL yes, with a CPL no.

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 05:52:05 PM »
Dave... Ya know, I read your question this morning and it was not clearly worded to me... I just read it again and it is perfectly worded, in fact I almost retyped what you had originally wrote. I must have had a case of morning stupidness! lol. Sorry man.

Daniel
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 07:08:59 PM »
There will be a huge parking lot to open carry this coming Sunday at the Plymouth Chili Cookoff event. I'm riding my bike starting at the Motorcity Harley dealership in Farmington Hills. You all can join in if you want.