Author Topic: OC - Flint twp.  (Read 4258 times)

Offline kj4278

OC - Flint twp.
« on: October 11, 2011, 11:23:26 PM »
OC'd at the autozone on Corunna just east of Linden tonight.  8pm and they have an armed security guard standing just inside the door.  Walked right past him - exchanged friendly greetings.  While checking out the clerk asked me if I was an officer or just open carrying.  I replied just open carrying.  He proceeded to ask if I had a cpl, I replied that I did.  He replied that he did as well.  I've heard that this autozone was recently robbed and a female employee beat up badly - hence the armed security guard I guess.

Offline smellslikemichigan

• MOC Member
Re: OC - Flint twp.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 01:37:12 PM »
glad they have an armed guard.  makes more sense than banning guns like some places do.
"I like users who quote themselves in their signature lines." -smellslikemichigan

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 07:04:31 AM »
  I was in Flint the other day and stopped by Burger King on Corunna Rd near Linden Rd. for some free ice cream at about noon. The place was packed. I stood in line for about 3 or 4 minutes then a flint cruser comes a flyin into the lot. A female officer gets out and trots on in. Im thinking "And here we go". She got in line behind me and said nothing... After a few minutes I said "Kinda like your department, understaffed... She nodded and said nothing. I know she seen my shinny stainless 1911 Dan Wesson as I was standing strong side to her. She stayed a few more minutes and left (stupid long line).
  I had heard enough bad things about Flint PD to be expecting confrontation, but everything went perfect other than her being unsocialable.
Daniel
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 06:22:44 PM »
I bet she was surprise surprise surprise,when she pulled up. Someone called her MWG, then she played it off. Oh Yes. Carry On 8).
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.