Author Topic: Canton homeower shoots burglar  (Read 5276 times)

Offline Michhunter

Canton homeower shoots burglar
« on: October 13, 2011, 09:05:34 AM »

Offline northofnowhere

Re: Canton homeower shoots burglar
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 05:58:30 PM »
The provided link just "looks" suspiciously like a trojan site.  I braved the internet for my fellow man though, and determined it is simply the news networks "mobile" website for mobile device users.  Here is the full link to the full story for normal PC users :)

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/wayne_county/homeowner-shoots-intruder-inside-his-canton-home
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »
Well good for him! To bad the other intruder was not hit! It amazes me that the media still makes reference to the fact that the home owner had a "permit" as though he needs one.
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline onnie0047@gmail.com

• MOC Leadership
    • Randys Old Time Radio Shows
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 06:43:21 AM »
one of the other news media reported him as being a bail bond man
I am not a Cop, nor a Lawyer, not even a Medical Doctor, but I did once play a Klingon at Universal Studios!

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 12:15:42 PM »
watched the news video. good for the homeowner. wasnt sure what the deadly threat was but i guess he saw them go for a weapon in one of their pants. few questions. what burglars dont research a target enough to know if someone is home or not? burglars dont choose a house at random. they usually know something about it. the walled lake burglary where the livonia officer was killed was actually a chance observation by them seeing the owner leave. wouldnt surprise me to find out they knew of the owner somehow.
what is the issue with the permit? castle doctrine in place and he was home. permit to carry or own?
one story said burglar will be arrested when he is released from the hospital. police dont usually wait for that. you dont have to be out of a hospital to be charged. maybe for arraignment but not arrested or charged. canton police will have to sit on him around the clock until transported to county is the only reason i can think.
homeowners 1 - bad guys 0
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 02:59:19 PM »
 ;) For sure sir. Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.