Author Topic: Re newing Membership  (Read 4253 times)

Offline CrossPistols

• Legal Musings
  • Charter Member Mundy Twp.
Re newing Membership
« on: October 20, 2011, 09:09:12 PM »
     Any one having problems receiving your paper work for new membership and/or renewal membership? Any one having problems sending or receiving emails?
     What about timely responses to emails?  Hmm Anyone?    :)
  Oh hey by the way how's the Annual Membership meeting coming, or should I say When?  Just Wondering.   :)
Hotel Sierra Lima Delta!

Offline northofnowhere

Re: Re newing Membership
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 07:58:43 AM »
nope, always have gotten my membership within a few weeks.  If you are having an issue with yours, you may email treasurer@miopencarry directly to ask when you can expect it.  No one is having any email issues that I am aware of, if they are, they are more then welcome to email it@miopencarry.org directly to inquire about the email issue they are having.  The annual meeting has been announced already, as well as elections, which you are more then welcome to run in yourself if you are seeing issues with the current leadership.
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline Woody

Re: Re newing Membership
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 07:20:55 AM »
The annual meeting has been announced already, as well as elections, which you are more then welcome to run in yourself if you are seeing issues with the current leadership.

Sorry but I am new here and cant seem to find this info. Where is the post  for the meeting date and is it for members only? Thanks for the info.   :)Woody!

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Re newing Membership
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 07:50:15 AM »
The meeting was 11/29 and it was for dues paying members only. Membership has benefits ;)
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).