Author Topic: Carrying on a bicycle.  (Read 4839 times)

Offline Michhunter

Carrying on a bicycle.
« on: October 21, 2011, 02:52:12 PM »
I ment to post this a long time ago when I was talking about in a different thread. Anyway this is the e-mail I got when asking the white lake police chef about OC on a bike.

" Mr. Robinson

While on a bicycle you would need a CPL if the weapon is concealed in any way.

E. Harris
                  Chief of Police "

Offline JoeCar

Re: Carrying on a bicycle.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 07:22:20 PM »
I'd like to refer you to the Mi. State Police update no. 86 that is available on this site. You'll learn alot...

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 10:49:28 PM »
Thanks Joe I have read that over and over and over again. I should have put that I do not have a CPL. I know that it has been up in the air on where I could carry on a bike w/out a CPL. Sorry

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 10:44:51 AM »
If you go back to page 4 of General Discussion, you'll see that your inquiry was well aired back then. I just read through everyone's input on this subject. Try that.

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 11:57:19 AM »
SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE REPOST

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 07:32:41 PM »
SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE REPOST
No need to apologize. It's our duty to answer questions correctly.New people come here all the time to learn so there's no problem educating or re-educating.Everyone needs the facts and the Truth when it comes to our Rights and the law! No Problem,Welcome! CARRY ON!
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!