Author Topic: OC Friendly/Non-Friendly Stores  (Read 5465 times)

Offline KelticKowboy

OC Friendly/Non-Friendly Stores
« on: April 25, 2010, 09:17:27 AM »
I am interested in what stores are friendly and not friendly to OC.  I would like to propose that we have a separate category just for this topic.
KK

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: OC Friendly/Non-Friendly Stores
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 09:39:38 AM »
There is already a list of OC friendly businesses on our website http://www.michiganopencarry.org/node/40

We are not interested in a list of places that are not friendly for reasons I will list below.

1. If the business changes their mind then we are slandering them for no reason.

2. A listing on here could be construed as notice.

3. What proof would we require before it made the list? This is diff than a pro list as mentioned in 1.

I am sure there are more good reasons that I am not thinking about... others will likely have input.

Also if you must look at a no gun list see MCRGO they have one here http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

stainless1911

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 11:27:13 AM »
Im still looking for an OC freindly grocery store near the clarkston/ waterford/ rand blanc area. Any place around 1/2 hour north or south of exit 98, I-75.
I get a little sick everytime I go to Krogers.

Offline spikedawg

• weidman michigan
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 10:27:07 PM »
http://www.learntocarry.com/nogunsnomoney/              maybe you could use some of these.

Offline Beerme

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 12:02:39 AM »
Im still looking for an OC freindly grocery store near the clarkston/ waterford/ rand blanc area. Any place around 1/2 hour north or south of exit 98, I-75.
With your CPL being revoked you shouldnt be open carrying in a krogers man...

Offline FatboyCykes

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 05:52:40 AM »
With your CPL being revoked you shouldnt be open carrying in a krogers man...

He's seeking permission in writing from those stores, he has yet to get it.

Offline Michigander

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 03:29:07 PM »
If you dress well and don't act like a total jackass, you'll almost never get kicked out of anywhere. It's not worth over thinking.

stainless1911

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 01:16:39 AM »
Oh, Im NOT carrying in there, I get that feeling cause Im unarmed.