Author Topic: support for scott webb  (Read 5071 times)

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
support for scott webb
« on: November 02, 2011, 10:57:36 PM »
why isnt there any mention about the fox 2 news piece on scott or any supporters?
i saw the piece on the news and my summation was that his vindictive ex-wives got together and used the news to get a stab at scott either about child support or unresolved issues or whatever but clearly a hatchet job by a news agency i thought to be somewhat supportive of OC.
the story itself even said that the PPO's were dropped or expired and makes owning or carrying a weapon not an issue now. no criminal convictions maked the BOLO also just heresay. this attack on scott directly or indirectly attacks MOC and OC. the antiguns popped up on the fox 2 facebook post on this story too.
in my opinion rob has always represented MOC and OC well and tirelessly led the drive to bring us into the mainstream of acceptance. any communications i've read were professional, reasonable, careful, and showed a reasoning beyond reproach in regards to our directives. the youtube video in the wayne county sheriff's sunstation was partially played but edited to make him look argumentative.
this piece has not diminished my opinion of rob and this organization. i understand his decision to step down and he has his personal reasons for any of his actions and of course nobody is perfect. a case could be made against me like this for being a former alcoholic.
you have support scott and thank you for all you have done to get us to this point in our drive to show our willingness to demonstrate self protection of ourselves and our community.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:13:53 PM by scot623 »
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline JoeCar

Re: support for scott webb
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 12:51:29 AM »
when did Scott Webb resign? I didn't read any notice of that. Now we are hearing about Rob. Can anyone start from the beginning so we can understand the time line on any of this? Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:14:16 PM by scot623 »

Offline DetroitBiker

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 03:23:19 AM »
when did Scott Webb resign? I didn't read any notice of that. Now we are hearing about Rob. Can anyone start from the beginning so we can understand the time line on any of this? Thanks.

About 5 days ago, Emails were sent to all Members.   I think the OP has Rob confused for Scott Webb in that Post.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:14:34 PM by scot623 »

Offline fozzy71

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 07:57:55 AM »
The OP is confused by their screen names.  Scott Webb (sprinklerguy) was the focus of the news Piece.  Rob Harris (scot623) was not.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?96476-Fox-2-Hall-of-Shame&p=1640473&viewfull=1#post1640473
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:14:47 PM by scot623 »

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 09:00:45 AM »
sorry  :(
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:14:58 PM by scot623 »
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 01:01:51 PM »
I went back and saw the Scott Webb piece. He did the right thing. I'm sure that we have learned from all of this. As it's said...a stitch in time, saves nine.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:15:20 PM by scot623 »