Author Topic: New friends  (Read 5758 times)

Offline Christian Patriot

• Daniel
New friends
« on: November 05, 2011, 10:08:09 PM »
Hey all... Im in Owosso and seeking some new like minded friends... Anyone else from Shiawassee county or even the Flint or St Johns area? Yell at me... Unless you dont need friends... ok

Daniel
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

• Daniel
Re: New friends
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 09:23:52 PM »
Sorry... That was a bit vuage... I like mixed martial arts, fishing shooting pool and hand guns. I am not gay! I have been married for 18 years and have 3 kids 19, 15, and 12. and a foster son who is 16 months... ok...
If you act like a horses bodonka donk, you should be treated as such, so, be of good character!

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 11:00:32 PM »
Being married and having children is inadequate proof of being heterosexual.  ;)

(No I'm not winking at you. That's a smiley intended to indicate kidding.)
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 07:07:34 AM »
I think you're idea of a meet and greet is a good one. Can you pick a spot in the Flint area and we'll get the show on the road?

Warchild

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 07:33:11 AM »
If you want a good spot in the flint area... may I suggest Tom's Coney Cafe on Dort hwy.
That's where we have lunch before our SAS show. They are gun friendly, good food, and friendly wait staff.

JMO

• Daniel
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 04:56:35 PM »
Tom's Coney Cafe on Dort hwy sounds good to me. I'll mapquest it... Now we just need a day. I don't have a set schedual beyond this week. Does any day in paticular work best for either of you or anyone else for that matter?
Daniel

Warchild

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 06:21:52 PM »
John and I will be there for lunch this Sat before the show. We usually meet at 11:30 for lunch but we could make it around 11:ish to have a little discussion time if you like.
Tom's is easy to find. From 69, go north on dort hwy. and it's about 1/2 mile past court st. on the left side.

• Daniel
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 07:14:34 PM »
I have to work this Sat... If it were this week, it would have to be Tuesday, Wednesday or Sunday... Any time after Sunday I can request off without a problem...

Warchild

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »
No problem, you can make it for any day/time you guys want; was just letting you know we would be there Sat.

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 07:29:04 AM »
Hi, I'm good for today, Tuesday (it's raining), or Wednesday is good. Let's make it for lunch at noon. What do you think? Pick a day.

• Daniel
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 08:53:46 AM »
Noon today sounds good! I will meet you there! I think that Warchild is going to be there as well.
Daniel

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 09:49:25 AM »
ok, be there or be square, as it's said..

Warchild

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 10:10:00 AM »
Well, like it or not...good or bad; I'll be there!
Should be safe though...got a new hat :D and haven't had any problems.