Author Topic: OC Seminar 10-30-2011 Great Lakes Crossing  (Read 6069 times)

Offline Master Control

• MOC Charter Member Augusta, MI.
OC Seminar 10-30-2011 Great Lakes Crossing
« on: October 14, 2011, 02:07:24 AM »
Michigan Open Carry (MOC) will be presenting a seminar on Open Carry
at the Bass Pro Shops - Auburn Hills, MI.
"Great Lakes Crossing" on Sunday, October 30th at 3:00pm.

We hope to see you and your friends come out!

Presented by Michigan Open Carry, Inc., this seminar is a great introduction to learning the firearm laws of Michigan. Learn about legally open carrying a firearm in Michigan. This class is beneficial to everyone, including those with a Concealed Pistol License. Come learn about your constitutionally protected right to carry a firearm.

Bass Pro Shops
4000 Baldwin Road
Auburn Hills, MI.
(248) 209-4200
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 02:45:12 AM by Master Control »
"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be

Offline Master Control

• MOC Charter Member Augusta, MI.
Re: OC Seminar 10-30-2011 Great Lakes Crossing
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 02:38:18 PM »
Directions to Bass Pro Shops:

http://content.basspro.com/outdoorworld/mapviewer.cfm?storeID=1

Spread the word & invite your friends, Learn the lawful carry options
before the winter coat season.
"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be

Offline ascalia

New Idea for a meeting:
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 09:20:43 PM »
I'll definitely be at the Oct 30th meeting at Great Lakes Crossing, but I'm not sure *how* to set up a meeting where I live in Bloomfield Township.  We're getting a LOT of crime here in the Bloomfield/Birmingham/West Bloomfield area, especially because we're "sandwiched" between Pontiac and Southfield--both poorer communities, responsible for most of the violent break ins (people tied up, one guy held at gunpoint in his DRIVEWAY in Bloomfield (Lahser & Maple)--pretty "posh" areas.  We could meet at Telegraph and 12 mile "5 Guys" burgers (right at the "mixing-bowl" of 696, the Lodge Freeway, and Telegraph road--a nice 'easy-on-easy-off' location), or a couple of miles North at the Burger King at Maple (15 mile Road) and Telegraph Roads. 

Now, people here are industrious, have done well for themselves, and have a LOT of firearms--yet are IGNORANT to the increasing brazen violent crime (because they're "easy-pickins' to the thieves), and thats what I want to draw attention to.  Who in Southeast Michigan MOC should I contact to get help in making this happen?
  Thanks a lot,
Antony Scalia
MOC member
ascalia@gmail.com
(248) 470-3580

Offline onnie0047@gmail.com

• MOC Leadership
    • Randys Old Time Radio Shows
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 12:42:47 AM »
MC

I can not make this one, sadly I will be sitting on the beach in Central America sipping on some Pina Coladas and wobbling my way back to the ship at night!!!!

But I will be thinking of you all!!!! NOT  8)

I am not a Cop, nor a Lawyer, not even a Medical Doctor, but I did once play a Klingon at Universal Studios!

Offline Michhunter

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 03:08:07 PM »
I will be there +1 maybe 2 or 3 of my friends.   ;D

Offline Revtro

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 02:48:03 PM »
Hi, I'm new to the OpenCarry idea.  I carry concealed.  Unfortunately I cannot make a Sunday event due to my job but was wondering if you all open carry to BPS for these meetings?  I wasn't aware of BPS being an open carry friendly store.  I have never seen anyone open carry there and I'm there quite a bit. 

I am very interested in promoting open carry and hope to make one of these meetings eventually.  A good friend of mine turned me on to this site and I look forward to participating regularly.

Offline METL

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 10:44:52 AM »
MC

I can not make this one, sadly I will be sitting on the beach in Central America sipping on some Pina Coladas and wobbling my way back to the ship at night!!!!

But I will be thinking of you all!!!! NOT  8)

You sir, are MEAN.  :D

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 03:00:13 PM »
 ;D That wa funny. Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline onnie0047@gmail.com

• MOC Leadership
    • Randys Old Time Radio Shows
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 12:36:00 AM »
I could not help it,,,trip was fine weather sucked, no beaches but I still wobbled like a webble back to the ship at the end of the day!!!!!
I am not a Cop, nor a Lawyer, not even a Medical Doctor, but I did once play a Klingon at Universal Studios!