General Category > General Discussion

WANTED: Volunteers to be a part of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Leadership

<< < (4/5) > >>

CV67PAT:
Yance started out as an Assistant Deputy Southwestern Michigian Regional Events Coordinator. And within a few short weeks he became the Michigan Open Carry, Inc. So there is great promotion potential as a volunteer in MOC.

TheQ:

--- Quote from: CV67PAT on August 15, 2012, 04:22:11 PM ---Yance started out as an Assistant Deputy Southwestern Michigian Regional Events Coordinator. And within a few short weeks months he became the Michigan Open Carry, Inc VP. So there is great promotion potential as a volunteer in MOC.

--- End quote ---

FIFY

CV67PAT:

--- Quote from: TheQ on August 15, 2012, 04:40:39 PM ---FIFY

--- End quote ---

Thx. I meant to say Vice-President. And it sure seemed like just a few weeks elapsed in his meteoric assent to power.

thamesmeister:
I have a friend that is a sheriff's deputy and cpl instructor.  We discussed the open carry issue and he took the  information on Michigan State Police Legal Update #86, Dated October 26, 2010.  This is a very instructive position by the M.S.P. and clearly supports the goals of this group. 

When I asked him the position of the Lapeer County Sheriff's Department, he admitted open carry problems in Lapeer County in the past.  He also admitted that he had not seen this update and plans to include it on his commercial website for his CPL classes.

Given his response, I feel that Lapeer County may be a good place to hold M.O.C. meetings.  Since I am an open carry "virgin", I would like to discuss the proper way to begin with confidence with a board member.  My intention is to volunteer as a meeting coordinator in the not too distant future.

American citizens have been intimidated out of our constitutional rights far too long.  We need to retrieve them one amendment at a time.....

My phone number is 810-895-5015

Max Thames

yance:
If you would like to volunteer contact board@miopencarry.org and we can get you started on how you can start volunteering

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version