General Category > General Discussion

WANTED: Volunteers to be a part of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Leadership

<< < (2/5) > >>

TERMINATOR:

--- Quote from: s_a_c on March 01, 2012, 11:09:06 PM ---I've been avoiding a membership for the simple fact that I don't want to get caught up in any foolishness regarding the restraining order, I haven't heard of anyone having any issues with it, but I don't want to find out one day that I no longer have constitutional rights because CADL through a tantrum because they were loosing.

That said if I can still help I would volunteer.  I could do most anything in the Detroit area.

--- End quote ---

I really don't understand what being a member of MOC has to do with losing your constitutional rights but whatever... ???

TheQ:

--- Quote from: TERMINATOR on April 02, 2012, 08:21:48 PM ---I really don't understand what being a member of MOC has to do with losing your constitutional rights but whatever... ???

--- End quote ---

It doesn't.  No dues paying member lost any rights as a result of the CADL case that weren't also lost by the General Public.

TERMINATOR:

--- Quote from: TheQ on April 02, 2012, 09:17:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: TERMINATOR on April 02, 2012, 08:21:48 PM ---I really don't understand what being a member of MOC has to do with losing your constitutional rights but whatever... ???

--- End quote ---

It doesn't.  No dues paying member lost any rights as a result of the CADL case that weren't also lost by the General Public.

--- End quote ---

Agreed

Sounds like rationalization for his decision not to invest $20 a year in MOC and the fight to preserve his 2nd Amendment and Michigan constitutional rights to me but whatever.

Personally I feel that $20 a year is a bargain when it comes to supporting the cause of Open Carry and 2A if your passionate about the cause but I guess that might just be me.

Super Trucker:
Was the restraining order only for MOC members when the whole thing started, then eventually everybody was included after it went to court, I can not remember? I'm just wondering if that person got bad info and made their decision based on that.

TheQ:
OP updated to reflect changes in needs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version