Author Topic: New to MOC  (Read 4233 times)

Offline Divegeek

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
New to MOC
« on: January 16, 2012, 03:22:45 PM »
I have been hanging out on Michigan's gun rights group message boards since Michigan became "shall-issue". Started out at the old MCRGO board, then migrated to the MGO board when the powers that be killed the MCRGO board.

I became aware of Michigan's open carry status back in the early 90's but never carried because I was young and had no money and did the things college kids do. Got my CPL back on '01 and have carried concealed almost everyday since. Still don't know how much I'll open carry but definitely feel it is part of the next step in the fight for gun rights in Michigan.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
New to MOC
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »
We appreciate your support, sir. I saw your new member application come through earlier today. I hope you'll become a regular user of our forums.

I also hope you'll consider open carrying.

Whereabouts do you live?
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
New to MOC
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 03:58:56 PM »
Don't forget to look us up on Facebook.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline springfield40xdm

Re: New to MOC
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 06:26:42 PM »
Welcome from Howell.

Offline Divegeek

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 08:27:33 AM »
Live in Dundee, work in Adrian

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 10:31:08 PM »
Welcome from Battle Creek.  The support is definitely appreciated, even if you dont think you will OC too often, youre a step a head of a lot of other people because you seem to realize its an all for one mentality and thats what we need!  Stick around, you'll like it here.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 08:14:57 AM »
Welcome from Taylor (A.k.a. TAYLORTUCKEY) where yes, we do know how to clog dance & park our tractor trailer rigs on the front lawn....often simultaniously :o

You'll be thinking more about OCing once those hot summer months get here I bet  ;)

Speaking of summer there are sure to be many OC picnics and events this summer; so if you can, come on out and join the fun. 
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993