Author Topic: OC dinner Sat. Jan. 28th Warren MI (Van Dyke & 11 Mile area)  (Read 7726 times)

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
OC dinner Sat. Jan. 28th Warren MI (Van Dyke & 11 Mile area)
« on: January 14, 2012, 06:17:06 PM »
Please come join us for a OC "Dinner Hop" in Warren on Saturday January 28th

The fun will start at 4:30pm at the Arby's located at 27400 Van Dyke Avenue, Warren, MI. (Map above).

We will meet at Arby's grab a small bite to eat, hang out for a bit then "Hop" down to the McDonalds approximately 100 yards to the north on Van Dyke; grab a small bite, hang out for a while then wrap things up with a quick "Hop" to the south for ice cream at Baskin Robins / Dunkin Donuts . These restaurants are very close to one another. The idea here is to have a good time, promote OC and show the people of Warren that we are not the three headed monsters that some of their leaders would have them believe we are  ::) So bring the family/friends and let's have some fun.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:00:01 PM by TheQ »
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: OC dinner Sat. Jan. 28th Warren MI (Van Dyke & 11 Mile area)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 07:39:53 PM »
Update so far I have 6 commits to attend. We're off to a good start. I say the more the better considering the city this event is in ;)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:50:22 PM »
Don't forget -- this weekend!
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline JSteinmetz

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 09:18:52 PM »
We will try to make it.  Anyone else coming for sure?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline TheQ

• MOC Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 11:23:52 PM »
I'm coming -- for sure -- unless I suddenly die or become disabled (or someone near and dear to me does).

Offline T Mack

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 10:01:14 PM »
Good chance I will be there, wife is gonna be pissed tho. Supposed to take her and the kids to dinner..

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 12:27:33 PM »
Good chance I will be there, wife is gonna be pissed tho. Supposed to take her and the kids to dinner..

You and the wife eat at Arbys then the kids can eat a McDonalds and everybody can have ice cream at the last stop.  ;D

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 10:06:23 PM »
Thanks to all who came out. We had a large turnout and this event was fun for all who attended. A special thanks to Nate & the super staff at Arby's. I think we'll be the subject of many conversations for days to come in Warren. Dozens of armed law-abiding citizens all gathered together peacefully, sharing friendship and a meal. That's how it's done folks. Good job all!
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline TheQ

• MOC Lifetime Member
OC dinner Sat. Jan. 28th Warren MI (Van Dyke & 11 Mile area)
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 10:24:51 PM »
Amen

Offline T Mack

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 02:39:28 PM »
It was good seeing everybody, sorry I had to leave after Arby's..  I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everybody...   I was glad I could make it for a few and see u guys and gals..  Carry on!!!!