General Category > New Member Introductions

Oakland County Open Carry Members

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bandersnatch:
Does anyone know if Oakland County has a website to check the status of your CPL issuance or renewal like Macomb County does?

Radioman:
Not that I know of.  Might want to check the county website and see if there is anything like what you are looking for or get a phone number to try to call.  Not sure if they will give that info over the phone or not.

Radioman

rabbivj:

--- Quote from: Radioman on April 06, 2010, 08:09:47 PM ---Not that I know of.  Might want to check the county website and see if there is anything like what you are looking for or get a phone number to try to call.  Not sure if they will give that info over the phone or not.

Radioman

--- End quote ---

I dont think they will...usually OC is pretty good with 5-6 weeks on the money.

coderdude:
Hi all!   From White Lake area.   just wanted to thank the mods for letting me join and give a shout out of thanks.

viperar15-member:

--- Quote from: coderdude on April 14, 2010, 01:41:10 PM ---Hi all!   From White Lake area.   just wanted to thank the mods for letting me join and give a shout out of thanks.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, but the real thanks should go to the Board Members for approving the MOC Members Request and after IT talked to the Board Members for many moons (or so it felt like it) about letting everyone join and the MOC Members providing feedback to the Board Members as to how they felt about it :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version