Author Topic: New Members in Michigan Open Carry's Leadership team  (Read 4968 times)

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
New Members in Michigan Open Carry's Leadership team
« on: February 28, 2012, 11:22:26 PM »
Michigan Open Carry, Inc., is pleased to announce we have added two new people to our leadership team.

Mr. Rick Ector of Rick's Firearm Academy of Detroit has agreed to become our new Local Coordinator for the City of Detroit.

Mr. Gordon Cannon (past Vice President and SW Regional Coordinator for MOC) has agreed to rejoin our leadership team as the Local Coordinator for the City of Jackson and surrounding area.

We'd like to thank both of these gentlemen for stepping up and helping us spread the word about the legality of Open Carry as we attempt to expand everyone's right to keep and bear arms!
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
Re: New Members in Michigan Open Carry's Leadership team
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:50:09 PM »
Knowing Rick's passion for the promotion of self defense, he is a tremendous addition to the team. And as many may notknow, Rick's Firearm Academy is donating its poryion of the upomng CADL vs MOC CPL Course Fundraiser. Thanks for you contribution, commitment, and participation with MOC.

And I am certain that we can expect the same dedication from Gordon that he exhibited in his prior capacity. Welcome back Cabman.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline hamaneggs

Re: New Members in Michigan Open Carry's Leadership team
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 01:06:11 AM »
That makes 2 more minds to add input for training recommendations for WPD!
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!