Author Topic: HOWDY!  (Read 6875 times)

Offline Sandman481

HOWDY!
« on: February 19, 2012, 10:36:04 AM »
just joined in the jackson area. Its feels great to finally be aboard.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Re: HOWDY!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 12:56:01 PM »
It was good to meet you ;)

Thank you for not only joining, but becoming an active member of our forum community.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 03:00:48 PM »
Welcome to the 2A schooling communitee!You WILL LEARN all You need to exercise Your 2A Rights here and on other OC forums.FREEDOM and LIBERTY is what it's all about!Welcome!
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline springfield40xdm

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 03:56:31 PM »
Welcome from Hartland  8)

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 01:47:22 AM »
Welcome from an undisclosed location ;)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »

You forgot to post the youtube.

Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Steel Magnolia

• MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »
Welcome from the Grand Rapids area. 8)
"There's something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man" (or woman).  Winston Churchill

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 02:38:06 AM »

Yep sure did - Thanks Pat. I only wish the location was so beautiful. Instead I find myself in a area that used to be nice now crawling with clog dancing, Semi Truck driving (no insult meant to true clog dancers or semi drivers with actual skill) fools, that tend to attempt both poorly at the same time!  :o
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 01:07:35 PM »

Yep sure did - Thanks Pat. I only wish the location was so beautiful. Instead I find myself in a area that used to be nice now crawling with clog dancing, Semi Truck driving (no insult meant to true clog dancers or semi drivers with actual skill) fools, that tend to attempt both poorly at the same time!  :o

Another missed opportunity for your youtube antics...

Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 02:25:47 PM »
A friend of mine is taking clogging lessons.  Should the fact that she is a team leader for the Department of Homeland Security worry me?

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 12:32:05 AM »
A friend of mine is taking clogging lessons.  Should the fact that she is a team leader for the Department of Homeland Security worry me?

Nope she probably a smart lady and is just doing it for fun and exercise where some of my neighbors are clogging/driving shall we say for none of the a fore mentioned reasons :'(
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 11:36:53 AM »
 8) Welcome Carry On Safely.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.