Author Topic: Where's MOC Card  (Read 16793 times)

Offline viperar15-member

• Michigan Open Carry, Inc
Re: Where's MOC Card
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 01:47:49 PM »
My apologies myself. Everything was lined up, some $#|t happened. All the applications are together with the monies and are ready. Jeff will just have to put together the stuff as soon as he gets it Thursday Afternoon.
Shaun Crawford

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 09:07:41 PM »
          got it tues thanks
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline fozzy71

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 09:11:53 PM »
I got mine in the mail earlier this week.  Thank you to Jeff, Viper, and everyone else.  Hopefully I can meet Jeff and some others sometime soon.  I will try to make it out to one of the next picnics.

Offline FatboyCykes

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 09:16:25 PM »
 ;)

Offline army74

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2010, 09:26:39 PM »
Thanks i received mine 2 days ago

Offline Savage.Detroit

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 11:56:04 PM »
It has been 3 months already, can whoever at this particular moment in time is in charge confirm that mine has been mailed out.
 ???
Adapted from Hillary: I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're in a hate group or a domestic terrorist. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 12:19:14 AM »
It has been 3 months already, can whoever at this particular moment in time is in charge confirm that mine has been mailed out.
 ???

I see that your status is MOC Member under your name. So I would assume that you are receiving all of the member benefits. You just don't have a card to prove it. I would say that your OC pistol is al the credentials needed to show your MOC membership. Now if it were a coffee mug you were waiting for, I'd see your concern.

You're in though. So sit back and enjoy the scenery.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 01:44:51 PM »
Thats wrong Pat he should have had his MOC Card long ago. Yes u don't need a card to open carry but why send money then? We want alll the bennie's.
 :-\
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2010, 02:27:35 PM »
Guys Jeff Sayers is now handling membership Processing so if any MOC member has not received some part or all of their package you should email him so he can figure out why and correct it!

His email is  president@miopencarry.org
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
    • http://michiganopencarry.org
  • First Name (Displayed): john
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »
 ???

Hence the non paying non member whom does support and promote open carry and MOC.INC to some extent.
"Any day you don't hear a "POP" and "WHIZ" is a Wonderful day....."

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2010, 09:46:08 AM »
Thats wrong Pat he should have had his MOC Card long ago. Yes u don't need a card to open carry but why send money then? We want alll the bennie's.
 :-\

All right... I was trying to be nice and look what it gets me.

Here's the real deal. There have been 3 presidents, countless VP shuffles, a treasurer that did nothing for months, the replacement (and IT Director) that got pissed off by someone once too often and resigned (by the way... great job on the website/forum viperar15), resignation and then reappointment of regional coordinator, tax forms that are still not filed for the last tax year, and membership monies that have been received and not processed.

All of this since Ponderosa.

And there is still the mantra that so much good has come from it.

Is there so many new members signing up every day that it is that overwhelming to keep up with?

I give Jeff a lot of credit for trying to get a reign on things.

Maybe it's not the organization, but the structure that needs to be addressed.

Now for the apologists...
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 02:52:36 PM »
Regardless of the history of term oil and lack of better judgement. Personaly I feel MOC.INC is on a much better path now. That being said I really think MOC.INC has potential to really make a difference in Michigan. Wether or not MOC.INC takes the reigns cannot be forseen do to there history. I hope they do. I have been reading everything from Michigan rewriting its constitution to creating a terrorist related law or creating an amendment in regards to OC.  Groups like MOC,MGO and others with PROVEN track records IMO are the only ones willing to take issue's of this nature head on.

Growing pains are just the nature of the beast with an org like this. That being said. MOC.INC has proven that regardless of mistakes it has made will continue to try and do the right thing. I hope!

Offline Savage.Detroit

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2010, 08:59:44 PM »
The reasons/excuses work for a little while but after 3 months and multiple e-mails it just plain looks bad.

MOC card, stickers, key chain, print materials; it really doesn't matter what it is.  What matters is what was promised should be sent.
When someone sends in their money they shouldn't be ignored or made to feel like an idiot when they inquire.

I am not sure I want to refer anyone to MOC membership until this is sorted out cause like someone said their OC pistol is all the credentials needed.
Adapted from Hillary: I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're in a hate group or a domestic terrorist. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2010, 05:47:46 PM »
I totally agree. There should be no reasoning or excuse in regards to your issue. Just one more reason why I do not believe in the aspect of paying to play. To my knowledge MOC has other issue's in regards to finances , taxes and other things. The member service department? If there is one? Is probably on the back burner as the company has far greater issue's to deal with.

Offline Savage.Detroit

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2010, 08:47:06 PM »
Forgot to update:  I received my packet in person at the Marysville Picnic.  Thanks Jeff!