Author Topic: 10/12/10 Warren OC complaint doesn't go well  (Read 3532 times)

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
10/12/10 Warren OC complaint doesn't go well
« on: April 13, 2012, 10:47:55 PM »
Now that Jeff's Warren case has been finalized, I felt I could release this audio without causing his case any problems. The original issue arose from a group of us open carriers going to the Warren PD to assist a friend who had been ticketed while OC with "miscellaneous cpl violation"(that laughable ticket was thrown out of court). Once in the Warren PD headquarters, we were surrounded and forced to ID ourselves or have our firearms seized. I was one of those who refused to ID so my firearm was taken from my holster by Sergeant Bush. Since our rights were already violated, on advice of counsel, we ID ourselves to get our guns back. This is the audio of me attempting to file a complaint a couple days later. Any wonder why Warren is so screwed up? Here is a good place to start. He wouldn't even talk to me until I disarmed. After this, I filed an internal affairs complaint against this Lieutenant. I look forward to standing in front of him when MOC gives him and his officers open carry training. I'll be sure to say 'Hi' when I see him.

Arrogant Warren Lieutenant during open carry complaint
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:31:28 AM by TheQ »

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: 10/12/10 Warren OC complaint doesn't go well
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 09:04:17 AM »
Did you copy the link from somewhere? Because the "web page shortened form" with the "..." in it is not part of the real URL.  :D

Cliff's Notes: linky no work.

Nevermind. I found the original.  If you would have trimmed all that extra stuff on the end it probably would have displayed without the shortened form.

Arrogant Warren Lieutenant during open carry complaint
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:11:24 AM by gryphon »

Offline bigbob

Re: 10/12/10 Warren OC complaint doesn't go well
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 10:17:19 AM »
It sounded like the officer was trying to spin it as a spirit of the law vs the letter of the law type of deal for a minute there. Funny considering if he saw you roll a stop sign even if no traffic was in sight you would sure as $#|t be ticketed. I law the "above the law" attitude these guys have.