Author Topic: OC issue at softball game.  (Read 4233 times)

Offline insanebuddy720

• First Name (Displayed): Jason
OC issue at softball game.
« on: May 15, 2012, 03:56:29 PM »
Hello all, its been awhile since i have posted so i figure id give yall an update. Ive been OCing everywhere without issue until yesterday. I have the recording here at
I was at my friends softball game (Wenke softball complex) when 3 intoxicated men came up to me and started ranting about how its stupid to carry like that. I was calm and polite and dismissed them without issue. Then another man (not part of the original 3) came up and flashed some sort of badge (couldn't see what it was) and told me i was brandishing. I gave him some knowledge, and he informed me that police responders were on their way. While i was waiting for the game to finish i talked with a few people just kinda friendly chat. After the game was finished we were packing up and got in the car and was driving down the driveway and i saw 2 police cruisers coming down the driveway. Passed right by them as i was already on my way out. Response time of 45 minutes. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
”To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
-George Mason

Offline METL

Re: OC issue at softball game.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 12:46:49 PM »
Too bad you didn't call the cops on the drunk guys....    morons.

Offline Sterling

Re: OC issue at softball game.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 06:31:42 PM »
Every time I get the "but there are children present!" comments, I just reply with: "All the more reason to carry."

I directly confront their argument and sometimes even call it the "children argument" in front of them to let them know it's a common anti-gun straw man and that I vehemently reject it.

In many ways, dealing with ignorant bystanders is more difficult than dealing with LEOs.